It’s officially February and you know what that means, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! No matter if you’ve been together for 10 years, just beginning your relationship or simply reminding a family member just how much you care; Valentine’s Day can be stressful to give a gift that means something. DIY little something to surprise your sweetheart! Who doesn’t love finding unexpected notes or little gifts in everyday places?
Here are 5 ways to show your valentine how much they mean to you!
- Everyone needs a little snack throughout the day. Pack your sweetheart a little lunch to take to work or school with them. However, this will not be just any lunch. This one is made with love…
- Get Crafty! Buy your valentine a little something and wrap it in the sweetest DIY paper. Here’s how to do it!
- Surprise them with a heart felt note…. or 10. Create this heart shaped love letter on their bathroom mirror reminding them of all the things you love about them!
- Make “Open When…” envelopes for your valentine for them to open when they are having a bad day, they miss you, or just when they want to remember how much you love them.
- Plan a night out! This doesn’t mean the typical dinner date either. Plan something that you have been talking about doing but haven’t gotten around to it. Go to a concert, a new breakfast spot in your town, or even a weekend getaway! Show that you were listening even when they think you aren’t 😉
Have more ideas? Share the love! Let us know and share them in the comments & Happy Valentine’s Day everyone <3